Cortec Corporation's patented MCI® (Migrating Corrosion Inhibitor) technology protects reinforcing metal in concrete from corrosion. Often, corroding rebar in deteriorating
concrete is the cause of costly repairs, financial losses, injuries and deaths, but Cortec
has the corrosion solution. MCI® greatly extends the service life of new structures by
proactively delaying the onset of corrosion, and keeping rates low after initiation. In
rehabilitation projects, MCI® applications can penetrate a considerable distance to
significantly reduce the corrosion rate (up to 80%). Cortec MCI® products maintain
structural integrity, rehabilitate vulnerable structures, and alleviate environmental
- MCI®-2005 NS (normal set) - liquid concrete admixture that protects steel reinforcing, carbon steel, galvanized steel and other metals embedded in concrete from corrosion induced
by carbonation,chloride and atmospheric attack without changing the set time of most concrete mixes.
- MCI®-2006 NS (normal set) is a powder concrete admixture that protects steel reinforcing, carbon steel, galvanized steel, and other metals embedded in concrete from corrosion induced by carbonation, chloride, and atmospheric attack without changing the set time of most concrete mixes.
- MCI Grenades® - Migrating Corrosion Inhibitors (MCI®) packaged in water-soluble PVA bags. MCI Grenades® are very convenient to use -One 500g MCI Grenade® per 1 cubic yard provides excellent protection to steel reinforcement.
- MCI Mini Grenades® - Migrating Corrosion Inhibitors (MCI®) in water-soluble PVA bags ideal for repair mortars.
- Case Histories - Local and Worldwide using Cortec MCI® products for corrosion protection
Go to Contact for industrial sales and other inquires.
Rust & Corrosion Prevention that works in Harsh Tropical Island Environments! When It's Rust...Call Us!
94-463 Alapine Street, Waipahu, HI 96797
Credits that LEED to a greener tomorrow.
Made in USA