94-463 Alapine Street, Waipahu, HI 96797
Credits thatLEED to a
Made in USA
Rust & Corrosion Prevention that works in Harsh Tropical Island Environments! When It's Rust...Call Us!
Cortec Corporation's patented MCI® (Migrating Corrosion Inhibitor) technology protects reinforcing metal in concrete from corrosion. Often, corroding rebar in deteriorating concrete is the cause of costly repairs, financial losses, injuries and deaths, but Cortec has the corrosion solution. MCI®greatly extends the service life of new structures by proactively delaying the onset of corrosion, and keeping rates low after initiation. In rehabilitation projects, MCI® applications can penetrate a considerable distance to significantly reduce the corrosion rate (up to 80%). Cortec MCI® products maintain structural integrity, rehabilitate vulnerable structures, and alleviate environmental concerns.
- MCI Grenades® - Migrating Corrosion Inhibitors (MCI®) packaged in water-soluble PVA bags. MCI Grenades® are very convenient to use -One 500g MCI Grenade® per 1 cubic yard provides excellent protection to steel reinforcement.
- MCI Mini Grenades® - Migrating Corrosion Inhibitors (MCI®) in water-soluble PVA bags ideal for repair mortars.
- MCI®-2701 -Polymer-modified, cement-based mortar for structurally repairing or overlaying deteriorated concrete with MCI (Migrating Corrosion Inhibitor).
- MCI®-2702 - Single component, polymer- modified, cement-based mortar for structurally repairing deteriorated concrete.
- CorrVerter® MCI - Water-based rust converter primer with VpCI technology for application to rusted surfaces. Recommended for application to rusty or poorly prepared steel surfaces where further corrosion protection is required or good surface preparation is difficult to achieve.
- Case Histories - Local and Worldwide using Cortec MCI® products for corrosion protection
Go to Contact for industrial sales and other inquires.