Rust & Corrosion Prevention that works in Harsh Tropical Island Environments! When It's Rust...Call Us!
94-463 Alapine Street, Waipahu, HI 96797
Credits that LEED to a greener tomorrow.
Made in USA
Cortec Corporation's patented MCI® (Migrating Corrosion Inhibitor) technology protects reinforcing metal in concrete from corrosion. Often, corroding rebar in
deteriorating concrete is the cause of costly repairs, financial losses, injuries and deaths,
but Cortec has the corrosion solution.
MCI®greatly extends the service life of new structures by proactively delaying the onset
of corrosion, and keeping rates low after initiation. In rehabilitation projects, MCI® applications can penetrate a considerable distance to significantly reduce the corrosion rate
(up to 80%). Cortec MCI® products maintain structural integrity, rehabilitate vulnerable structures, and alleviate environmental concerns.
- MCI®-2018 - 100% silane concrete sealer containing time-proven MCI® (Migrating Corrosion Inhibitors).
- MCI®-2019 - 40% silane solvent-based, low VOC concrete sealer containing MCI® (Migrating Corrosion Inhibitors).
- MCI®-2020 - Clear MCI® surface applied corrosion inhibitor designed to migrate through even the densest concrete structures seeking embedded metal. State of Hawaii Department of Health gives MCI®-2020 thumbs up for Open Atmosphere Spray Applications. Credits that LEED to a greener tomorrow.
- MCI®-2022 - Silane/siloxane blend low VOC concrete sealer containing time-proven Migrating Corrosion Inhibitors (MCI®).
- VpCI® CorrVerter® - Water-based rust converter primer with VpCI technology for application to rusted surfaces. Recommended for application to rusty or poorly prepared steel surfaces where further corrosion protection is required or good surface preparation is difficult to achieve.