Corwipe® 300 is a revolutionary wipe which removes grease, oil and light
corrosion deposits while leaving behind a thin film of corrosion inhibitors.
Corwipe® 300 is designed for both industrial and commercial cleaning applications.
It cleans machinery equipment, machine shop tools, hoods, parts in process,
food processing equipment, office equipment, etc.
Corwipe® 300 contains an active water-based material that is safe to handle, is not
harmful to skin and is classified as non-hazardous. Corwipe® 300’s thin film
of corrosion inhibitors will protect most metal surfaces against corrosion.
• Reduces need for multiple cleaners
• Provides excellent cleaning action at ambient temperatures
• Leaves temporary protective film, providing anti-corrosion protection for up to
several months indoors
• Non-hazardous, non-corrosive, and non-flammable
• Not harmful to the atmosphere
• Pleasant citrus aroma
• Reduces chemical consumption and costs
• Results in fewer spills that occur with traditional cleaners
• Increases productivity
• Provides triple-action performance: degreases, removes light rust and leaves a thin film of
• Carbon steel
• Stainless steel
• Copper and its alloys
• Aluminum and its alloys
* Length of protection varies upon conditions, average 3-4 months.
Corwipe® 300 is designed to clean, protect and maintain products, components or assemblies such as:
• Slightly rusted or tarnished parts
• Machinery, pumps, controls, connections or engines contaminated with grease or oil deposits
• Machined parts coated with waxes or greases prior to assembly
• Sheets of metal covered with oily or waxy films prior to painting
• Office equipment, floors, walls, and restrooms
• Gym equipment
• Stainless counter tops, handrails, fountains
Go to Contact for industrial sales and other inquires.
Made in USA
Rust & Corrosion Prevention that works in Harsh Tropical Island Environments! When It's Rust...Call Us!
94-463 Alapine Street, Waipahu, HI 96797