Rust & Corrosion Prevention that works in Harsh Tropical Island Environments! When It's Rust...Call Us!
94-463 Alapine Street, Waipahu, HI 96797
Made in USA
Desicorr® VpCI® Pouch is a specially designed two sided pouch which contains
a unique combination of desiccant and VpCI® (Vapor phase Corrosion
Inhibitor). Desicorr® VpCI® pouches are ideal for protecting packaged ferrous
and non-ferrous metals from corrosion.
Unlike conventional desiccants, the dual function of the Desicorr® VpCI® pouches
reduces moisture in the air (desiccant action) and provides multimetal protection
(VpCI® action) within a package. In essence, the desiccant action allows the VpCI
to have free access to the surface of the metal, without competition from moisture
on the metal surface.
• Available in 1/6 and 1 Unit sizes
• Synergistic action between desiccant and VpCI® gives unparalleled corrosion protection
• VpCI® continues to provide corrosion protection even when desiccant is fully spent
• Color change from yellow to green, allows user to know when desiccant is fully spent
• VpCI® action protects recessed and inaccessible surfaces
• Protective VpCI® film does not need removal prior to using part
• No degreasing or cleaning of protected part required
• Conforms to MIL-D-3464E, Type I & Type II
• VpCI® film is self-replenishing to provide continuous protection if package is opened and resealed
• Can be easily inserted into package manually or automatically
• Multimetal protection-Aluminum, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Copper, Brass, Galvanized
Steel, Silicon Steel, Silver, and Solder
Desicorr® VpCI® Pouch is designed to protect products, components, or assemblies when packaged in corrugated boxes, plastic wrap or bags, and wood or metal containers.
Successful usages include:
• Completed assemblies, parts, and components
• Mechanical controls
• Precision machined or stamped parts
• Marine and commercial electronic equipment
• Electrical equipment
How to Use
Manually or automatically insert a Desicorr® VpCI® Pouch into the package.
Then immediately close or seal.
Go to Contact for industrial sales and other inquires.