Rust & Corrosion Prevention that works in Harsh Tropical Island Environments! When It's Rust...Call Us!
94-463 Alapine Street, Waipahu, HI 96797
EcoLine® 3220 is an exciting addition to our biodegradable line of products made with renewable resources. EcoLine 3220 is a 99% biobased ready-to use temporary coating. This canola oil-based product offers a tenacious film that clings to metal surfaces providing excellent contact corrosion protection in storage and shipment.
In addition, EcoLine® 3220 provides long lasting vapor corrosion inhibition.
Made from renewable materials and containing canola oil as a carrier, this product is environmentally safe, has excellent thermostability, and has no effect on rubber, plastics, or paints. EcoLine® 3220 falls within the USDA BioPreferred Corrosion Preventative Catagory and is identified for Federal Agency Preferred Purchasing (www.biopreferred.gov).
EcoLine® 3220 provides multimetal protection and lubricity in a variety of applications and is especially useful where application is required in freezing temperatures.
• Complete multimetal protection
• Environmentally friendly and biodegradable
• USDA Certified Biobased Product
• Safe for users
• Provides universal corrosion protection
• Combines film-forming additives with VpCI®s
• Provides excellent anti-corrosion protection in high humidity atmospheres and chloride- containing environments
• Lubricates parts
• Good replacement for mineral oil and flammable solvents
• Low pour point (-18°C)
• Carbon steel
• Aluminum and alloys
• Copper and alloys
• Cast iron
• Galvanized steel
• Stainless steel
Plastics and Elastomers
These samples have been tested and are compatible:
• Buna N
• Butyl Rubber
• Silicon Rubber
*Has to be tested in specific temperature conditions
• Machines and equipment
• Temporary coating for storage and shipment
• Sheet metals
• Fabricated or machined parts
• Ballast tank preservation
How to Use
EcoLine®3220 is a ready-to-use product and can be applied by dipping, spraying, or brushing at many stages of metal fabrication or for storage and shipment.
Go to Contact for industrial sales and other inquires.
Made in USA