Rust & Corrosion Prevention that works in Harsh Tropical Island Environments! When It's Rust...Call Us!
94-463 Alapine Street, Waipahu, HI 96797
Made in USA
Cortec ® VpCI® Electrical & Electronic Products offers a complete full-service line of products in convenient-to-use sizes.
Cortec® VpCI® products are an excellent quality assurance tool for everything from major manufacturers of electronics to do-it-yourself home-built kits. Corrosion can
be stopped at any step from manufacturing to final installation. Integrate all your electronic/electrical protection needs from a single source supplier.Corrosion of complex electrical and electronic equipment is an increasingly serious problem causing expensive failures. Corrosion occurs during manufacturing, shipping, storage, and field operations.
It can be caused by:
•Salt, moisture,contaminants,hydrogen sulfide, sulfur dioxide, ammonia, or acid rain
•Equipment operation in non-controlled atmospheres
With Cortec® Emitting Systems, sensitive equipment is protected against corrosion, thereby extending itslife and reducing the cost of expensive repairs.
Cortec® Emitting Systems = Reliability, Service Life, and CostReduction.
- 91016 - Consumer version of VpCI®-101
- 91112 - Consumer version of VpCI®-105
- 91321 - Consumer version of VpCI®-130 Series
- 92381 - Consumer version of VpCI-238
- Corrsorber - Absorbs hydrogen sulfide and other corrosive gases.
- Corrsorber Pouch - Uniquely designed pouch containing an indicating powder that absorbs corrosive sulfurous gases such as hydrogen sulfide and volatile mercaptans.
- Desicorr VpCI - Specially designed two sided pouch which contains a unique combination of desiccant and VpCI® (Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibitor).
- ElectriCorr VpCI®-238- Multifunctional multimetal corrosion protection, antistatic and cleaning action for indoor use.
-ElectriCorr VpCI®-239 - Outdoor version of VpCI-238.
-ElectriCorr® VpCI®-286- Fast drying Acrylic-based Conformal Coating aerosol which conforms to surface providing continuous corrosion protection
- VpCI ®-101 - small foam patented device from which Vapor phase Corrosion
Inhibitors (VpCI®s) are slowly released. Protection: 1.0 ft3 (.03 m3).
- VpCI ®-105 - Plastic emitter with breathable membrane. 2.3" diameter x 0.75"H
Protection: 5.0 ft3
- VpCI ®-111 - Plastic Emitter with breathable membrane 2.3" diameter x 1.27"H.
Protection: 11.0 ft3
Go to Contact for industrial sales and other inquires.