Cortec® High Performance Coatings provide permanent protection for field service,
anti-corrosive maintenance and OEM applications. With environmentally safe
VpCI® technology, your equipment and products will be effectively protected against
humidity, saltwater, and oxidizing atmospheres as wellas corrosive industrial,
marine, and tropical environments. Most Cortec® coatings have outstanding
UV resistance and Cortec®products also have excellent gloss retention, which
is important when aesthetics are a consideration.
- 93896- Consumer Version of VpCI-389
- GalvaCorr® - is a three component, moisture curing, metal rich, urethane coating.
- VpCI® CorrVerter® is a water-based primer recommended for application to rusty or poorly prepared steel surfaces where further corrosion protection is required and good surface preparation is difficult to achieve.
- VpCI®-368 is a time-proven coating that provides excellent protection to metal substrates exposed to harsh outdoor conditions.
- VpCI®-369 - best inhibitor for use as an oil additive and/or temporary coating.
- VpCI®-373 is a water-based wash primer. VpCI®-373 is used for bonding other primers and coatings such as VpCI®-386 to a variety of metal substrates.
- VpCI®-386 is a unique, water-based acrylic primer/ topcoat that successfully provides protection in harsh, outdoor, unsheltered applications. The complex mixture of non-toxic, organic inhibitors offers protection that can compete with most paints and zinc rich primers.
-VpCI® -389 - water-based, temporary coating which provides excellent protection for outside applications and salt-spray resistance. VpCI-389 is an environmentally friendly replacement to oil- based products.
- VpCI®-391 is a water-born, temporary coating that is intended for medium to long-term indoor and outdoor protection.
- VpCI®-819 - Wax/Rinse shines, seals, and protects metal surfaces using vapor corrosion inhibitors.
Go to Contact for industrial sales and other inquires.
Rust & Corrosion Prevention that works in Harsh Tropical Island Environments! When It's Rust...Call Us!
94-463 Alapine Street, Waipahu, HI 96797
Made in USA