Manufacturers produce CPC (Corrosion Prevention Compounds) in 3 types of categories.
These can be classified by thin, medium and thick film types. Each category has features
and benefits with the film thickness of each particular category: thin, medium and thick.
- CarWell CP90 - A unique blend of rust inhibitors that guard against rust and corrosion on all metals. It eliminates moisture containing salt, dirt and other pollutants from the metal providing long lasting protection.
- CarWell Rust Cop - Aerosol version of CarWell CP90.
- Cortec® Ecoline® 3220 - Exciting addition to our biodegradable line of products made with renewable resources-99% bio-based ready-to use temporary coating.
- Bullfrog 93692 - Consumer Version of VpCI®-369.
- Cortec® VpCI-369 - Best Inhibitor for use as an Oil additive and/or Temporary Coating.
- Cortec® VpCI-368 Aero - Extreme Outdoor Corrosion Inhibitor is a dry, hard, waxy film aerosol size of VpCI-368.
Go to Contact for industrial sales and other inquires.
Rust & Corrosion Prevention that works in Harsh Tropical Island Environments! When It's Rust...Call Us!
94-463 Alapine Street, Waipahu, HI 96797