94-463 Alapine Street, Waipahu, HI 96797
Rust & Corrosion Prevention that works in Harsh Tropical Island Environments! When It's Rust...Call Us!
Made in USA
M-531 is an oil-based package of corrosion inhibitors for petroleum and synthetic
lubricants. M-531 provides outstanding non-staining properties with excellent
demulsibility and filterability. M-531 is very effective for napthenic, iso-paraffinic,
PAO, etc. based lubricants.
• Excellent rust inhibitor
• Excellent non-staining properties
• Excellent filterability
• Can be used in hydraulic applications
• When added at recommended concentration to hydraulic fluids, does not affect
emulsification, pour point, or viscosity at low temperatures
• Compatible with most mineral and synthetic oils
• Suitable for both operating and intermittent use conditions
• Resists gelling when contaminated with water
• Carbon steel
• Stainless steel
• Galvanized steel
M-531 can be used in a wide variety of industrial lubricant applications where excellent rust protection, filterability, and water resistance are required.
• In rust preventive applications it is particularly useful for coiled steel or stacked parts due to its outstanding non-staining properties.
• Highly recommended for use in hydraulic fluids.
• Ideally suited for formulating paper machine oils and circulating oils where good filterability,
anticorrosion, thermal stability, and demulsification properties are required.
• Excellent for mothballing or temporary shutdown.
Go to Contact for industrial sales and other inquires.