94-463 Alapine Street, Waipahu, HI 96797
Made in USA
MCI®-2018 is a 100% silane concrete sealer containing time-proven Migrating Corrosion Inhibitors (MCI®). MCI®-2018 penetrates deep into concrete providing corrosion protection to reinforcing steel from existing water and chloride ions, or other contaminants. MCI®-2018 also provides water repellency by chemically reacting with the cementitious substrate under proper application, decreasing the ingress of additional aggressive materials. MCI®-2018 V/O is particularly formulated for application on vertical surfaces. MCI®-2018 FD and MCI®-2018 V/O FD both contain a red fugitive dye to aid in uniform application and job inspection. The color will stay on concrete for about 7 days but fade in about 30 days, depending on sunlight (UV) exposure.
• Migrates into even the densest concrete
• Forms a monomolecular corrosion inhibiting layer on the steel, inhibiting the
electrochemical corrosion process between metal and chloride, oxygen, and moisture in concrete
• Treated substrates are hydrophobic and retain their original appearance
• Surfaces remain fully breathable and maintain their natural moisture-vapor transmission
• Blocks carbonation and chloride ion intrusion
• Extends the service life of structures
• Easy application by spray, roller, or squeegee
• Non-toxic, contains no nitrites, phosphates, or chromates
• No blushing, peeling, or yellowing
• Commercial buildings
• Parking garages
• Bridge decks or bridge structures
• Jetties/Piers and other marine structures
• Off-shore oil platforms
• Any other reinforced concrete structure
Local and Worldwide Projects utilizing Cortec® MCI®
Go to Contact for industrial sales and other inquires.
Rust & Corrosion Prevention that works in Harsh Tropical Island Environments! When It's Rust...Call Us!
Credits thatLEED to a