Made in USA
Rust & Corrosion Prevention that works in Harsh Tropical Island Environments! When It's Rust...Call Us!
94-463 Alapine Street, Waipahu, HI 96797
MCI®-2039 SC is a single-component, fiber reinforced repair mortar containing Migratory Corrosion Inhibitors (MCI®), fibers, and polymers. After mixing, the mortar can be applied by trowel and normal rendering tools. Once applied and hardened, MCI-2039 SC provides a high level of adhesion, durability and impermeability to water and carbonation attack. Part of Cortec’s HPRS® (High Performance Repair System), MCI-2039 SC also has a low modulus of elasticity. It offers excellent corrosion protection to reinforcing metals in the patch area as well as in the surrounding area. This increases the quality and extends the life of the repair and surrounding structure.
MCI-2039 SC recommended for:
• All reinforced, precast, prestressed, post-tensioned, or marine concrete structures • Steel-reinforced concrete bridges, highways, and streets exposed to corrosive environments (carbonation, deicing salts, and atmospheric attack)
• Parking decks, ramps and garages
• Concrete piers, piles, pillars, pipes, and utility poles
• Restoration and repair of all reinforced concrete commercial and civil engineered structures
• Offers engineers, owners, contractors, DOTs, and government agencies a time-proven corrosion inhibiting technology that will extend the life of all reinforced concrete structures
• Provides the answer to difficult repairs or restorations on smooth substrates where good adhesion is difficult to achieve or where high buildup is required
• Thixotropic qualities and accelerated thickening capabilities ensure quick application of multiple coats and reduction of labor costs
• High durability against carbonation, chlorides, and acid rain
• Migratory Corrosion Inhibitors form a protective layer on metals and migrate to adjacent areas to protect surrounding metals
• Reduces the halo or ring effect around the repair
• High degree of impermeability, while maintaining good vapor transmission properties
Package: 8.3 lb (3.75 kg) pails - resin 55.1 lb (25 kg) bag - powder
Go to Contact for industrial sales and other inquires.