Rust & Corrosion Prevention that works in Harsh Tropical Island Environments! When It's Rust...Call Us!
Credits that LEEDto a
Made in USA
94-463 Alapine Street, Waipahu, HI 96797
MCI ®-2701 with MCI (Migrating Corrosion Inhibitor) is a polymer-modified, cement-based mortar for structurally repairing or overlaying deteriorated concrete. Developed with Sto Corporation, this product is designed for use on horizontal or vertical surfaces for repairs from 1/4 to 2 inches (6 mm to 51 mm) or extend it with aggregate for deeper horizontal applications. MCI ®-2701 provides the proper concentration of MCI ® molecules necessary to create a protective monomolecular layer on metals embedded in concrete and inhibit further corrosion of bars.
MCI ®-2701 is a one-component, multi-purpose repair mortar that is ready-to-use; just add clean water. Once mixed by drill and paddle or standard mortar mixer, its medium-slump floats and consolidates easily. The acrylic polymer in the product provides a creamy consistency that can be finished easily without tearing the surface. Finish it smooth with a trowel or texture with a sponge float or broom.
• Polymer-modified - Increases durability and freeze-thaw resistance; excellent adhession; improves flexural strength
• Low shrinkage - Stable bond line; resists perimeter cracking
• Thermally compatible with concrete - Prevents delamination caused by temperature changes
• Integral Corrosion Inhibitor - Protects embedded steel against corrosion
• High abrasion resistance - Wears longer; stands up to abusive traffic
• One component - Factory controlled polymer to cement ration; ready-to-use; easily mixed with water on the job site, no chemical jugs to dispose
• Contains Migrating Corrosion Inhibitor (MCI ®) - Seeks out and forms a corrosion inhibiting protective layer on metals; migrates to adjacent areas to protect metals around the repair area; reduces the halo or ring effect surrounding the repair area
Apply only to sound, clean, properly prepared surfaces. Dampen the area to be repaired so the pores of the concrete are filled with water. Remove any ponding or glistening water on the surface (saturated surface dry/SSD).
Go to Contact for industrial sales and other inquires.