Rust & Corrosion Prevention that works in Harsh Tropical Island Environments! When It's Rust...Call Us!
94-463 Alapine Street, Waipahu, HI 96797
Credits that LEED to a
Made in USA
MCI®-2702 is a single component, polymer modified, cement-based mortar for structurally repairing deteriorated concrete. Developed with Sto Corporation,
MCI®-2702 is designed for use on vertical or overhead surfaces for repairs from
¼ to 2 inches (6 to 51 mm) or apply it in lifts for deeper applications. MCI®-2702
is a one-component vertical and overhead repair mortar that is ready to use; just
add clean water. Once mixed by drill and paddle, it hangs 2 inches (51 mm) without
falling, reducing waste and increasing job-site productivity.
MCI®-2702 provides the necessary concentration of MCI® (Migratory Corrosion
Inhibitor) molecules on embedded steel bars. They create a protective monomolecular
layer on metals embedded in concrete and inhibit further corrosion of bars. The polymer
in the product provides a creamy consistency that can be finished easily without tearing
the surface. Finish it smooth with a trowel or textured with a sponge float or brush.
Use MCI®-2702 for application depths from ¼ to 2 inches (6 mm to 51 mm) or apply
it in lifts for deeper applications.
• Polymer-modified - Increases durability and freeze-thaw resistance; excellent
adhesion; improves flexural strength
• Low shrinkage - Stable bond line; resists perimeter cracking
• Thermally compatible with concrete - Prevents delamination caused by temperature changes
• Integral Corrosion Inhibitor - Protects embedded steel against corrosion
• High abrasion resistance - Wears longer; stands up to abusive traffic
• One component - Factory controlled polymer-to cement ratio; ready-to-use; easily
mixed with water on the job-site, no chemical jugs to dispose
•Contains Migrating Corrosion Inhibitor(MCI) - Seeks out and forms a corrosion inhibiting
protective layer on metals; migrates to adjacent areas to protect metals around the repair area; reduces the halo or ring effect surrounding the repair area
Go to Contact for industrial sales and other inquires.