Made in USA
Rust & Corrosion Prevention that works in Harsh Tropical Island Environments! When It's Rust...Call Us!
94-463 Alapine Street, Waipahu, HI 96797
Cortec® offers a full range of VpCI® Packaging Solutions, some conform to international, government, military, and corporate specifications. VpCI® Packaging Solutions offer cost effective, high performance protection of parts, equipment, and structures for short or long-term, in environments from in-plant preservation to aggressive marine environments.
VpCI® Packaging Solutions range from coated papers, impregnated foams, extruded films, cushions, emitter devices, inserts, and custom designed solutions; ensuring ease of integration, simplicity of use, and uncompromised performance.
Papers: Cortec® VpCI® papers provide corrosion protection in several different
applications including single item packaging, multiple item wrapping for bulk shipments, OEM, and automotive parts packaging for storage and shipping, and sheet liners for product separation. The papers are nitrite free and made from neutral/natural kraft paper that is recyclable and repulpable.
Films: Cortec® VpCI® films will suit all your packaging needs. Films range from
general use polyethylene film to shrink wrap, stretchable, or reinforced constructions. All films have excellent clarity. Multifunctional VpCI®-125 incorporates Vapor phaseCorrosion Inhibitors (VpCI®), desiccant, and antistatic properties. VpCI-126® Blue bags and films provide multimetal corrosion protection for parts of all sizes. Corrlam® is a barrier protection film which maintains a vacuum and is excellent for high temperatures and humidity.
- MilCorr® VpCI® Shrink Film - heavy duty film featuring Cortec multimetal Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibitors (VpCI® for outdoor protection.
-VpCI®-126® Blue - Multimetal Heat Sealable Film, Patented – High technology Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibiting films and bags. Available in shrink, FR, UV, ES, and QPL versions. BEST SELLING anti-corrosion PE film in the world today!
-VpCI®-126® Blue Bags and sleeves - keep everything corrosion free.
- VpCI®-126® Blue Heat Shrink Film -combines the latest film technology with the most effective corrosion protection for all of your metal products.
- VpCI®-126® HP UV Heat Shrink Film - contains unique inhibitors that protects the polymer from UV exposure and prevents degradation and corrosion.
Foams: Cortec® impregnated foams protect precision machined parts and highly sensitive electronic components. They protect against breakage, surface damage, or scratches.
- VpCI-101 - protects up to 1 cubic foot.
- VpCI-105 - protects up to 5 cubic feet.
-VpCI-111- protects up to 11 cubic feet.
- 91321 - protects up to 50 cubic feet.
Devices: Cortec® devices provide exceptional adsorption and protection for recessed areas. Devices are applicable to virtually any packaging system. They come in pouches, tablets, foams, or emitters.
- Corrosorber® - absorbs hydrogen sulfide and other corrosive gases.
- Corrosorber® Pouch - uniquely designed pouch containing an indicating powder that absorbs corrosive sulfurous gases such as hydrogen sulfide and volatile mercaptans.
- Desicorr® Pouch - specially designed pouch to protect products from moisture damage.
- Desicorr® VpCI® Pouch - two sided pouch which contains a unique combination of desiccant and VpCI® (Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibitor).
Cortec® is a world leader in biodegradable and compostable films. Cortec’s technological breakthrough of fully biodegradable films are designed to help businesses and governments to comply with stringent environmental guidelines. Eco-Corr® Film, Eco Works®, Eco Wrap®, and Eco Film® are completely biodegradable in commercial composting. Eco Film® is superior to traditional films in many ways with extensive testing showing that physical properties exceed conventional LDPE films. Eco- Corr® Film incorporates Cortec’s patented VpCI® technology; it is ideal for packaging applications where metal corrosion protection is crucial.Contact Us for details on biodegradable and compostable films.
Go to Contact for industrial sales and other inquires.