Rust & Corrosion Prevention that works in Harsh Tropical Island Environments! When It's Rust...Call Us!
94-463 Alapine Street, Waipahu, HI 96797
VpCI®-111 Emitter, Patented emitters are unique devices designed to provide
corrosion protection for metal components and parts enclosed in non-ventilated
control boxes, cabinets or tool boxes up to 11 cubic feet (312 liters). The Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibitor (VpCI®) emit vapors, which form a molecular layer on internal
metal surfaces to protect critical, complex, and expensive electronic equipment during operation, shipping, or storage. VpCI®-111 is a small patented plastic emitter with a breathable Tyvek® membrane through which corrosion inhibitors are slowly released.
VpCI®-111 provides long term protection against corrosion even in the presence
of adverse conditions including salt, moisture, airborne contaminants, H2S, SO2,
NH3, and others.
• Economical to use
• Provides continuous protection for up to 24 months during operation and/or shutdown
• Effective in polluted and humid environments
• Does not interfere with electrical, optical, or mechanical performance
• Contains desiccant properties
• Multimetal protection
• Quick and easy installation
• Very convenient to install
• Non-toxic and safe to handle
• Compact and space-saving
• Free of nitrites, halogens, and phosphates
• No spraying, wiping, or dipping required
• VOC values meet Southern California Clean Air Act & other National and local regulations
• Self-stick back
• Self-stick date label
• NSN# 6850-01-408-9025
• Accepted by FDA for corrosion protection of electrical and electronic equipment within
food processing plants
• Canadian Food Inspection Agency acceptance for indirect food contact
• Approved for U.S. military and NATO
• Conforms to MIL I-22110C
• IBM approval # 44V5421
• Operating, packaged, and stored electrical equipment
• Marine navigation and communication equipment
• Aerospace electrical controls
• Electric motors
• Switching equipment
• Fuse boxes and power boxes
• Medical equipment
• Electrical wire ways and terminal boxes
• Scientific and measuring instruments
• Telecommunications equipment and remote electronics devices
How to use
VpCI®-111 is extremely simple and convenient to install. VpCI®-111 emitters should be installed as early as possible, preferably during manufacturing or assembly.
Simply select a space within enclosed device where corrosion protection would be useful. Verify that the surface on which the device will be installed is clean and free of debris.
Peel off the protective peel strip from the bottom of the device and attach it to the clean surface. The peel strip can be separated to reveal a self-adhesive sticker on which the installation and replacement dates can be noted.
VpCI®-111 emitters can be installed in any position. For volumes greater than 11ft3 (312 L), install more than one VpCI®-111. If the enclosure is not totally air-tight or if the access doors are opened frequently, replace the VpCI®-111 emitter more often than every two
years. After periods of heavy maintenance, replace the emitter.
Go to Contact for industrial sales and other inquires.
Made in USA