ElectriCorr VpCI®-238 is an electronic cleaner containing Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibitor (VpCI®). This cleaner is specifically formulated for electrical/electronic equipment, and components. ElectriCorr VpCI®-238 forms a thin film of Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibitors effective against aggressive environments including industrial, marine, and tropical climates. This film does not alter the electrical resistance or magnetic properties of metal substrates. ElectriCorr VpCI®-238 can be safely applied to protect circuits or relays without causing any changes in conductivity. It can be safely
used with most plastics, elastomers, and other non metallics.
ElectriCorr VpCI®-238 is an effective inhibitor of galvanic corrosion for most metals and alloys normally found in electronics applications, such as aluminum, copper, ferrous, and other non-ferrous metals. ElectriCorr VpCI®-238 is free of CFCs and 1,1,1-Trichlorethane. Application provides instant corrosion protection. In cases where severe corrosion may occur, ElectriCorr VpCI®-238 can be used along with VpCI®-100 series impregnated foam devices for extended protection.
• Instant corrosion protection
• Long-term multi-metal protection
• Minimized field service
• Increased corrosion protection at a lower cost than conventional rust preventatives
• CFC- and 1,1,1-Trichlorethane-free
• Vapor phase protection in vented or unvented enclosures
• May be used as a cleaning agent
• Moisture-displacing and penetrating film characteristics
• NSN #6850-01-413-9361 (aerosol form)
• Printed circuit boards
• Electrical contacts and components
• Electric motors
• Corrosion protection of different metals in humid environment
• Generators and junction boxes
• Spray for use after final assembly or in the field
How to Use
Spray with ElectriCorr VpCI®-238 or dip part to be cleaned in VpCI®-238. Remove excess by drip, wipe, or other conventional method. Dry time is approximately 1-2 hours at 700F and 50% relative humidity. Forced air is not recommended due to possible condensate and/or compressor oil contamination.
The amount of ElectriCorr VpCI®-238 necessary to maintain a sufficient
concentration of vapors will depend on factors such as the efficiency of sealing enclosures (air circulation), volume of the enclosure, atmospheric conditions, and the density/porousness of the walls. Application is effective for 6+ months with proper controls.
How does it protect?
ElectriCorr VpCI®-238 forms a thin film of Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibitors (VpCI®)effective against aggressive environments including industrial, marine, and tropical climates. This VpCI® molecular film does not alter the electrical resistance or magnetic properties of metal substrates.
• The VpCI® is a charged positive and negative molecule, which protects anodically (+) and cathodically (-). At the metal surface, the anode and cathode are also positive and negative. The VpCI® acts like a magnet and is attracted to the metals surface and protects the metal even in the presence of moisture on the metals surface.
• The VpCI® is very minute, and will not interfere with the operation of any equipment, even with the tightest machined allowances.
Go to Contact for industrial sales and other inquires.
Made in USA
Rust & Corrosion Prevention that works in Harsh Tropical Island Environments! When It's Rust...Call Us!
94-463 Alapine Street, Waipahu, HI 96797