Rust & Corrosion Prevention that works in Harsh Tropical Island Environments! When It's Rust...Call Us!
94-463 Alapine Street, Waipahu, HI 96797
ElectriCorr VpCI®-239 is a multifunctional outdoor cleaner/corrosion
protector. Its continuous Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibitor action saves money
by extending product life and eliminating downtime due to corrosion.
ElectriCorr VpCI®-239 forms a very thin film proven effective against
aggressive conditions including industrial, marine, and tropical regions.
This film does not alter the electrical resistance or magnetic properties
of metal substrates. ElectriCorr VpCI®-239 can be safely applied for the
corrosion protection of electronic circuits or relays without causing any
significant changes in conductivity. ElectriCorr VpCI®-239 can be safely
used with most plastics, elastomers, and other non-metallics. In addition
to corrosion protection, ElectriCorr VpCI®-239 is an excellent contact
cleaner of oils, grime, and other contaminants.
ElectriCorr VpCI®-239 is an effective outdoor inhibitor of galvanic corrosion for
most metals and alloys normally found in electrical and electronic applications such as aluminum, copper, tin, and ferrous metals. ElectriCorr VpCI®-239 is free of CFCs
and 1,1,1- Trichlorethane. Provides instant corrosion protection.
In severely corrosive environments, ElectriCorr VpCI®-239 can be used along with Cortec’s VpCI®-100 series impregnated foam devices for extended continuous protection.
• Excellent outdoor protection
• Can be applied indoors
• Fast-drying, nonsticky corrosion inhibiting film
• Instant corrosion protection
• Long-term protection
• Minimized field service
• Increased corrosion protection at a lower cost than conventional rust preventives
• CFC and 1,1,1-Trichlorethane free
• Vapor phase protection in vented or unvented enclosures
• May be used as a cleaning agent
• Moisture-displacing and penetrating film characteristics
• Designed especially for protected outdoor electrical connections
• Outdoor equivalent of VpCI®VpCI-238
• UV dye additive can be seen once the carrier has evaporated
• Protects high or low voltage, and high or low current electrical and electronic devices
such as relays, connectors, sensors, wiring, etc.
• Printed circuit boards
• Electrical contacts and components
• Electric motors
• Protects ferrous and non-ferrous metals
• Can be used in contact with engineering plastics, elastomers, and other non-metallics
• Outdoor generators and junction boxes
• Spray for use after final assembly or in the field
• Outdoor and indoor electrical outlets
How to Use
Aerosol use: Spray a very light mist over the area needing protection.
Dry time is approximately 1-2 hours at 700F and 50% relative humidity.
Note: Application of a heavy mist will result in a heavy film that sags and remains wet. More is not necessarily better and could cause fouling or other complications of
How does it protect?
ElectriCorr VpCI®-239 forms a thin film of Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibitors (VpCI®)effective against aggressive environments including industrial, marine, and tropical climates. This VpCI® molecular film does not alter the electrical resistance or magnetic properties of metal substrates.
• The VpCI® is a charged positive and negative molecule, which protects anodically (+)
and cathodically (-). At the metal surface, the anode and cathode are also positive
and negative. The VpCI® acts like a magnet and is attracted to the metals surface and
protects the metal even in the presence of moisture on the metals surface.
• The VpCI® is very minute, and will not interfere with the operation of any equipment,
even with the tightest machined allowances.
Go to Contact for industrial sales and other inquires.
Made in USA