VpCI®-391 Non-tacky temporary coating is a water-borne, temporary coating that is intended for medium to long-term indoor and outdoor protection.
Once dried, VpCI®-391 builds a non-tacky transparent film on the metal surface that provides excellent salt, humidity, and UV resistance.
This product, being a complex mixture of non-toxic organic inhibitors incorporated in a water-based acrylic polymer, offers corrosion protection that can compete with most permanent coatings and primers.
• Fast drying, non-flammable
• Clear coating allows visual inspection of metal substrate
• Provides excellent corrosion protection
• Can be removed using an alkaline cleaner such as VpCI®-414
• Available in different colors
• Water-dilutable, environmentally friendly, and safe to apply
• Cost-effective - protects at very low Dry Film Thickness (DFT)
• Works in SO2 and HCl environments
• Carbon steel
• Cast iron
• Stainless steel
• Galvanized steel
VpCI®-391 is recommended for metal surfaces as a protective coating when a non-tacky surface is required and when optimal removability is beneficial.
Local and Worldwide Projects utilizing Cortec® VpCI® High Performance Coatings
Go to Contact for industrial sales and other inquires.
94-463 Alapine Street, Waipahu, HI 96797
Rust & Corrosion Prevention that works in Harsh Tropical Island Environments! When It's Rust...Call Us!
Made in USA