Rust & Corrosion Prevention that works in Harsh Tropical Island Environments! When It's Rust...Call Us!
Made in USA
94-463 Alapine Street, Waipahu, HI 96797
VpCI®-414 is a cleaner and degreaser that also removes temporary coatings such as Cosmoline™*, Cortec® VpCI®-368, VpCI®-388, VpCI®-389 and non-silicone-based waxes from metal and painted surfaces.
• Heavy-duty temporary coating remover
• Good for light oils and greases
• Will not affect painted surfaces
• Remains active even if left to dry
• Mostly used at room temperature, thus reducing energy consumption. Can also be used in a heated bath for heavy hydrocarbons.
• Viscous liquid that will cling to ceilings and vertical surfaces in a ready-to-use formulation
• Can be used effectively at low concentrations, diluted as low as 1% for concentrate (by volume) and higher.
• No special protective equipment needed for application
• Provides corrosion protection after parts have been cleaned
• Protects metal in solution and above the liquid line on carbon steel
• Removes Cosmoline™, transit coatings, greases and sludge
*Cosmoline™ is a registered trademark of Houghton International, Inc.
• Carbon Steel
• Stainless Steel
• Cast Iron
• Galvanized Steel
• Brass (<30% Zn)
Go to Contact for industrial sales and other inquires.