Made in USA
94-463 Alapine Street, Waipahu, HI 96797
Rust & Corrosion Prevention that works in Harsh Tropical Island Environments! When It's Rust...Call Us!
VpCI®-415 is a MIL-PRF-87937D Type IV Qualified heavy-duty, biodegradable cleaner/degreaser. In addition, VpCI®-415 provides up to six months of corrosion protection for a variety of metals during indoor storage. VpCI®-415 is the perfect choice for the customer requiring a multi-purpose, multi-surface, MIL-SPEC qualified, heavy-duty cleaner; and is also concerned with environmental compliance and worker safety.
• Exceptional pitting corrosion resistance
• Excellent cleaning action at low temperatures
• Exhibits hard water tolerance
• Remains stable during freeze/thaw cycles
• Effective with pressure washers, foamers, dipping tanks, steam cleaners, or in
• Readily biodegradable (according to shake flask biodegradation test method)
• Non-toxic (according to: EPA 600/4-90/027)
• Non-corrosive (according to: MIL-PRF-87937D)
• Will not inhibit pollution abatement systems
• No VOC’s
• No Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAPS)
• No Ozone Depleting Substances (ODS)
• Non-flammable, Non-combustible
• No Carcinogens
• No Ketones
• Contains no nonylphenolethoxylates
VpCI®-415 offers unique flash corrosion protection and is formulated to meet the requirements for cleaning and corrosion protection of aircraft. VpCI®-415 conforms to MIL-PRF-87937C.
Go to Contact for industrial sales and other inquires.