Rust & Corrosion Prevention that works in Harsh Tropical Island Environments! When It's Rust...Call Us!
94-463 Alapine Street, Waipahu, HI 96797
Made in USA
VpCI®-416 is a heavy-duty water-based alkaline cleaner and degreaser offering
unique flash corrosion protection. VpCI®-416 can provide corrosion protection
for up to 6 months during indoor storage. VpCI®-416 is formulated to meet the
requirements for cleaning and corrosion protection of parts and storage equipment. VpCI®-416 penetrates to remove greases and oil deposits from machinery, engines,
vehicles, construction equipment, and cranes in either industrial or marine
The compounds contained in VpCI®-416 function by altering hydrocarbons so
that the deposits can be removed with water. VpCI®-416 can be metered into
power washers, steam cleaners, dip tanks, and other cleaning equipment. Along
with good detergent properties, VpCI®-416 is hard water stable.
While most cleaning compounds available on the market today are simple blends of surfactants and detergents which limit their cleaning effectiveness, VpCI®-416 offers improved cleaning plus multimetal corrosion protection action in one step, resulting in significant savings. VpCI®-416 has the unique ability to remove such deposits as heavy hydrocarbons, grease, drawing and buffing compounds, and machinery compounds.
• Heavy-duty chemical cleaner and degreaser with unique cleaning action for removing hydrocarbon deposits
• Multimetal corrosion inhibitors leave a temporary protective coating, affording protection for a few months at 5% minimum concentration*
• Provides exceptional resistance to pitting corrosion
• Non-toxic, non-corrosive, and does not contain nonylphenolethoxylates
• Provides excellent cleaning action at low temperatures
• Mild foaming
• Effective cleaner at low concentrations (1-3%)
• Exhibits hard water tolerance
• Formulation remains stable during freeze-thaw cycle
• Accepted by USDA for general cleaning in food plants (indirect contact with food)
*The estimated time of protection may vary due to conditions.
• Machinery contaminated with oils
• Sheet metal coated with temporary protective oils or waxes prior to painting, pickling, or machining
• Metal parts contaminated with stamping, drawing, or buffing compounds
• Use as an effective additive for rinse tanks to improve protection for dry storage application (5-10% by weight)
• Multiple stage parts washers
How to Use
VpCI®-416 can be applied with any conventional equipment including sprayers, dipping tanks, steam cleaners, and power washers.
Go to Contact for industrial sales and other inquires.