Rust & Corrosion Prevention that works in Harsh Tropical Island Environments! When It's Rust...Call Us!
94-463 Alapine Street, Waipahu, HI 96797
Made in USA
VpCI®-417 is a heavy-duty cleaner/degreaser for cleaning industrial, oil field, commercial, and marine equipment.
VpCI®-417 is recommended for power washing machinery or conveyor systems. VpCI®-417 is a cleaner in powder form from intermediates which are chemically reacted at controlled temperatures and pressures. The compounds contained in VpCI®-417 function by chemically altering grease and dirt so that deposits can be removed with water. VpCI®-417 can be metered into steam
cleaners. It is non-flammable, nitrite-free, non-toxic, and does not present
disposal problems associated with most phosphate cleaners.
VpCI®-417 contains inhibitors to protect metal parts from corrosion after cleaning. It has a unique ability to remove such difficult to clean deposits as heavy hydrocarbons, grease, drawing and buffing compounds, and mill and machinery
oils. VpCI®-417 also saves energy costs required for hot alkaline cleaners presently used in the industry.
VpCI®-417 Safe-T-Charge combines all the cleaning properties of VpCI®-417 with a convenient delivery system. Safe-T-Charge 417 is packaged in a polyvinyl alcohol bag (PVA) for safe handling and easy measurement. Simply place the bag into the wash system and allow the bag and powder to dissolve.
• Heavy-duty chemical cleaner and degreaser with unique cleaning action for removing hydrocarbon deposits
• Non-caustic, non-toxic, and nitrite-free
• Provides exceptional cleaning action at low temperature, affording energy savings over hot alkaline cleaners
• Contains inhibitor package for multimetal protection
• Contains non-silicone defoamers to prevent foam during operation
• Requires minimal to no mechanical action to be effective
• Leaves no residual film and will not affect adhesion qualities
• Prevents flash rust
• Safe to use on glass and most plastics
• Low foaming
• Available in water-soluble bags (Safe-T-Chage)
• Drilling pipe and oil field equipment contaminated with drilling and hydrocarbon
• Machinery, engines, or tank cars coated with grease or oil deposits
• Plate and sheet metal covered with oily or waxy films prior to painting or pickling
• Metal castings coated with temporary protective oils or waxy sealers prior to painting or machining
• Metal parts contaminated with stamping, drawing, or buffing compounds
• Pressure washing and ultrasonic cleaning
• Weapons and reloading equipment in cleaning tank
Go to Contact for industrial sales and other inquires.