Rust & Corrosion Prevention that works in Harsh Tropical Island Environments! When It's Rust...Call Us!
VpCI®-423 is a rust remover that is harmless to people while effectively removing
rust and tarnish from steel, iron, copper, brass, chrome, and aluminum. VpCI®-423 removes corrosion from metal without creating waste disposal difficulties.
When used as recommended, VpCI®-423 will not harm human skin or adversely affect most paints, plastics, wood, textiles, ceramics, or rubber. Removing corrosion from
metal is easy. Apply VpCI®-423 and rinse with water then use Cortec® VpCI®-414 or VpCI®-419 for added protection.
VpCI®-423 is completely organic and 100% biodegradable, and does not have special disposal requirements for typical use. Waste treatment may be required if a sufficient quantity of pollutants (oil,solvents, dirt, grease) are introduced into the chemical solution.
Unlike conventional rust removers which can be extremely dangerous to use, handle, and store; VpCI®-423 is so mild that minimal protective covering is needed. In addition, the non-toxic, non-flammable formulation has no pungent acid fumes. Being nearly odorless and extremely mild makes VpCI®-423 easy to use.
VpCI®-423 is formulated to stay in place for special applications that require the chemical to cling to vertical surfaces or the underside of horizontal surfaces. VpCI®-423 makes it easy to remove rust from tanks, vessels, outdoor machinery and equipment, walls, fences, railings, and vehicles.
• Removes rust and corrosion from ferrous and nonferrous metals
• Prevents flash rusting
• Completely organic and biodegradable
• Non-polluting and environmentally acceptable for easy disposal
• Loosens rust-frozen parts
• Cleans rust stains from painted, wooden, and other surfaces
• Safe to handle, use, and store
• No adverse effects on most paints, plastics, wood, textiles, ceramics, and rubbers
• Safe, non-toxic, non-flammable formulation and mild odor makes it ideal for in-plant use
• Gel form allows application on vertical or upside down horizontal structures
• Accepted by USDA for use as an acid cleaner in food plants (indirect contact with food)
• NSN 6850-01-482-4536
• In-process rust removal for parts and metal stock
• Interior and exterior surfaces of tanks and vessels
• Outdoor machinery and equipment
• Trucks, cars and other vehicles
• Automotive, marine and farm parts and equipment
• Fences, railings, and walls
• Tools, locks, and rust-frozen parts
How to Use
VpCI®-423 can be applied using spray equipment, including air and airless spray, as well as by brush dip. For spray, brush, or roll-on applications; remove loose rust. Then apply VpCI®-423 concentrate to the surface, let product stand for 10-15 minutes and rinse with water. For best results rinse with Cortec® VpCI®-416 for added protection.
(typically, little or no rubbing is required).
Reapply if necessary. Medium and heavy rust will take somewhat longer.
Go to Contact for industrial sales and other inquires.
Made in USA
94-463 Alapine Street, Waipahu, HI 96797