Rust & Corrosion Prevention that works in Harsh Tropical Island Environments! When It's Rust...Call Us!
94-463 Alapine Street, Waipahu, HI 96797
VpCI®-426 is a water-based heavy duty concentrate designed to remove corrosion, scale, and naturally occurring oxides from iron, carbon and stainless steel, copper, aluminum, magnesium, and their alloys.
VpCI®-426 not only removes corrosion and scale, but also brightens aluminum and copper. So safe, VpCI®-426 can be used for household tasks.
• Rust remover for ferrous metals
• Preparation of aluminum surfaces before anodizing, painting, and electroplating
• Oxide removal of brass, bronze, copper, zinc, magnesium, and magnesium alloys
• Brightener for aluminum and copper
• Scale build-up remover from bathroom tubs, showers, and pipes
• Household corrosion removal needs
• NSN 6850-01-477-4155
• Very effective on a variety of metals to dissolve rust, scale, and oxide deposits
• Reduced costs of surface preparation
• Increased performance over equivalent products
• Used in areas that can not be sandblasted or cleaned with power tools
• User friendly, non-toxic, and nitrite-free
• Safe to use for household tasks
• Available in the powder form (VpCI®-426 powder)
How to Use
VpCI®-426 liquid (examples)
Steel*: Use 1 part of VpCI®-426 to 4 parts water.
Copper: Use concentrate or 1:1 dilution with water.
Aluminum: Heavy cleaning - Apply concentrate at room temperature or 1 part VpCI®-426 to 1 part water at elevated temperature;Normal cleaning - Use 1 part VpCI®-426 to 1 part water.
Magnesium and alloys: Use 1 part VpCI®-426 to 4 parts water at room temperature (cleans in approximately 1-2 minutes).
Go to Contact for industrial sales and other inquires.
Made in USA