VpCI®-819 Wax/Rinse shines, seals, and protects metal surfaces using vapor corrosion inhibitors. VpCI-819 is formulated for application in high or low pressure sealer arches in automatic car washes and is safe for all paint finishes. VpCI®-819 penetrates into finishes, sealing paint and metal surfaces from the damaging effects of corrosion.
VpCI®-819 provides a lasting shield of protection against sun bleaching, oxidation, and corrosive aging of vehicle finishes. VpCI®-819 also provides corrosion protection for car wash equipment, extending the life of the equipment; up to 30%.
• Available in a ready-to-use version
• Works well on vinyl and plastic parts
• Has excellent sheeting and beading properties on glass
• Contains carnauba wax and corrosion inhibitors
• Improves gloss on any painted surface after washing with detergent
• Restores color on old painted surfaces
• Safe for use on all paint types, powder coatings, and epoxies
• Provides corrosion/rust protection to car wash equipment
• Environmentally friendly and nitrite-free
• Protects finishes against UV aging
• Protects painted metal finishes up to 2 months
• Cars and motorcycles
• House trailers and campers
• Personal Water craft
• Stainless Steel Appliances
• Any painted metal surface
Go to Contact for industrial sales and other inquires.
Rust & Corrosion Prevention that works in Harsh Tropical Island Environments! When It's Rust...Call Us!
94-463 Alapine Street, Waipahu, HI 96797
Made in USA